Money is the only language Facebook understands - and our Super Fund is not talking it
What's the best way to persuade Facebook to behave more responsibly?
Stay at the table and try to talk sense - like the NZ Super Fund with its large and growing shareholding in the
- Facebook moves fail to stem advertiser boycott as Starbucks, Levis, Diageo walk
- Christchurch mosque shootings: Facebook attempt to mollify families ahead of anniversary falls flat
New Privacy Law passes: what's in and out26 Jun, 2020 4:04pm 3 minutes to read TECHNOLOGY
Covid-19 Coronavirus: More cheap loans from the Crown26 Jun, 2020 12:53pm 2 minutes to read TECHNOLOGY
Google to start paying some publishers for news26 Jun, 2020 12:45pm 3 minutes to read TECHNOLOGY
Australia planning new cyber-security measures - private firms to pick up tab24 Jun, 2020 5:38pm 5 minutes to read Advertisement Advertise with NZME.
- Twitter, Facebook take different paths on Trump - and only one is right
- NZ company must pay Facebook $800K in fake 'likes' case
- Another Aussie crackdown on Big Tech - this time targeting fake ads on Facebook
- Google to start paying some publishers for news